- We circulated a Google form (for boys and girls separately) for students in need of extraction.
- We released the list of Taskforce in campus volunteers to the students.
- We conducted the process hostel wise.
For a particular request,
- We let the student know that we are going to recover their items.
- Verification of address and checking of the availability of courier service.
- Mailing of letter of consent to faculty advisor (warden and Taskforce in cc) by both the student and the roommate.
- We personalized the cost after consulting with the courier and collection of said cost from the student.
- Informed them the slot of retrieval, so that, they can be ready for the video call.
In – Campus Retrieval process:
- We targeted one hostel per day and try to get all the requested items in one go.
- The whole retrieval process happened on video call between the volunteer and the student to ensure maximum safety.
- The student can either courier his/her room keys or agree to break open their locks. In case locks are broken, student paid for the new lock.
- The Volunteers in the presence of the steward entered the respective rooms and retrieved the items requested.
- All the items were sorted according to the student and labelled with the address.
- The ST courier truck entered the campus and reached the hostel.
- The items were packed in-front of the steward and loaded in the truck.
- The items after reaching the Professional courier Kattur branch, were couriered to the respective students successfully!!